Friday, July 12, 2019

AB1OP now has a banner!

July 10th, 2019 - Received my banner ordered from Printastic I designed a 2x4 foot banner using their online design tool. I uploaded two clipart files from my PC and placed them in the design with my text and two clipart files from Printastic image library.
Design was finalized as in the photo.
Banner specifications as ordered:  2x4 foot, 13 weight Vinyl, Hemmed all four sides, Grommets in corners and every two feet. (six total)  Price was $20 USD for one banner and an additional $10 USD for shipping.  Discount for additional quantities available.
Banner arrived rolled in a cardboard box - with no folds or creases. Artwork and text were crisp - no fading or bleeding.
Time will tell how it will hold up to the elements but considering I'll only be using it on Field Day and Portable (FBOTA - Fat Boy On The Air) expeditions it should last me several years.
73 de AB1OP Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment